About Mark Rowan
Yes, that’s me on the left … the guy with the serious ups. I passed that trait on to the rest of my fami-leap (I’m fully aware of how corny that was). Mark Rowan at your service … as long as that service has something to do with digital marketing. If you’re looking for car repair service or quilt mending service, you’ve come to the wrong place. Now, if you need help with marketing your local business online I can do something about that.
I’ve been dilly dallying online since before Y2K. I learned how to build websites from a 50-something librarian and retiring newspaper design professor. Obviously I’m nearly over-qualified to help you, but don’t fear I will still help. I also talk a lot about dreams, visions and goals. If you have any questions, let me know. Make it happen!
- I was born on a snowy April day in Missouri.
- I grew up on a sheep farm in West Virginia.
- I started following the Great Shepherd at Psalm 23 Camp.
- I won a high jump competition in 9th grade.
- I was co-MVP of my high basketball team. (Too good for NBA)
- I graduated as valedictorian out of class of 6 (six not 60).
- I have a degree in Communications from Liberty.
- I was married in Cincinnati to the most wonderful woman on planet earth, Jenny.
- I helped (not much) bring four amazing children into this world: Elena Kay, Cassia, Josiah & Adalyn.
- I play the guitar and sing.
- I was created to help people communicate.
- I know about marketing, graphic design, websites and social media.
- I am the Marketing Director at Hackworth.
- I attend Wave Church.
- I lead a Wave Community Group with my wife for married couples with young ‘uns.
- I root for the Redskins, Bulls, WVU and Liberty.
- I enjoy watching futbol (soccer) – EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, etc.
- And my social security number is 123-45-6789.
I hope you are having a great day. Until we meet again…